Providing You with Home Care and Medicine Management Services
LAM Services Ltd / LAMCare24 is a CQC registered pharmacist-led Healthcare company and we specialise in providing holistic and person centred care within your own home. The service supplies fully trained and well-vetted healthcare personnel to service users in their own homes. Our aim is to provide a service that is tailored to meet the needs of all our service users. We are passionate about the care we provide and provide a high quality, professional and compassionate care to those who need it.
We commit to ensure that we assess all service users in advance of care provision and that staff placed are suitably skilled and qualified to meet the requirements for service provision.
We operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- To provide a personal care service to users that meets their needs in full.
- To provide this at a price that meets the budget of the service user and delivers good value.
- To listen to what our service users say about us and act on these comments constructively and promptly.
In securing these objectives we will be ensuring that our standards meet those set by the Care Quality Commission in relation to the provision of domiciliary care to individuals within their own homes.
- Safe –ensuring that our service users and staff are protected from abuse and avoidable harm.
- Effective – ensuring that our care and support achieves good outcome, helps our service
users maintain a good quality of life and is based on best available evidence.
- Caring – ensuring our staff are well trained and vetted and provide care with compassion,
kindness, dignity and respect.
- Responsive – ensuring our service is designed to meet your needs
- Well led – ensuring our leadership, management and governance ensures care is provided to a high standard that is based around individuals needs. We encourage learning,innovation and promote an open and fair culture.